#2 This is our newest addition. Her name is Belle and we rescued her about 5 months ago when she weighed just 1.1 lbs. She's a malti poo and seriously the sweetest thing ever.
This is a picture of her licking the frankincense off my feet at night.
We were lucky to get her as a puppy so this is her oily life so far:
1. I added 15 drops of digize to a 15 ml bottle and filled it with coconut oil. She is now up to 3 drops a day. You know puppies come with all kinds of poopy issues and unwanted guests.
2. She gets about an ounce of Ningxia Red a day
3. She gets one swipe of lemon in her bowl of water. ( just put a drop in my hand and then stick my finger in it, swipe it in the bowl before I fill it up). She gets iced water outside. Spoiled much?
4. She gets bathed in YL Animal Scents shampoo once a week - she's white!
5. She loves Tsuga, Lavender, Spruce, Rutavala and Frankincense
6. She gets a raindrop from time to time. (Recipe and details to come later).
# 3 Meet Goo. He's my baby boy. Ok, He's 11. When I rescued him, he and his entire litter got pan Leukapenia. He was the only survivor. He was all bones and fur ( you wouldn't know it now!). I would visit him at the vets office and tell him "Don't die today". I would read Harry potter to him every day! He's now getting a bit older and has a bit of arthritis and the pan leuk left him with Feline herpes so his eyes flare up from time to time, especially if he is stressed.
He is is a total nurturer, earth personality and will love on you when he knows you aren't at your best or are sick.
He lost his sister last year, but gained a new one this year.
He's oily too
1. He gets omegagize (fish oil) in his food every day
2. He gets a raindrop every week.
3. He gets Ningxia Red every day
4. He loves Frankincense and Panaway
5. He finds the diffuser alot!
#4 We have to start here.
With what we feed our pets. It's the root of many different things.
I just learned of this new site. Its awesome! Checkout your brand of pet food and see how it shapes up.
Clean Label Project™ uses data and science to reveal the true contents of America’s best-selling consumer products. Products are tested in an accredited analytical chemistry laboratory for 130 harmful environmental and industrial contaminants and toxins. Results are published as Product Ratings.
#5 This is frightening. Many crops are now being sprayed by 'round up'. and the glyphosphate and many other chemicals are ending up in our food and our pets food. Those heavy metals are cause for so many things:
They are known to interfere with normal function and are deadly to cells and tissues when they accumulate in the body. Prevention is KEY!!!
Would you eat food sprayed by round up?
#6 Here are some tips about using oils with your animals. Remember they can smell a dead body under water so their noses are super sensitive.
1. Go slow. When you diffuse, just don't lock them in a room at first with the diffuser. Leave a door open and let them decide.
2. For scardie dogs and cats, introduce them to a calming oil at a time when they are playing and happy so that's what they start to associate the smell with.
3. If you put oils in food or water, keep your eyes on it. You don't want them to stop eating or drinking
4. Some oils need to be diluted before being applied. We will cover that later.
5. Let them pick the oil they like.
#7 Lets review whats on the floor or whats in the air. Our animals are delicate creatures. They spend their time low. Closest to plug ins, walking on floors and licking their paws. Even the hair spray you use find its way to the floors where our animals walk.
The lotion you are wearing, they lick off. I remember being in animal rescue when Pinesol was known to cause deaths in animals because peoples pets were walking on the floors and then cleaning their paws. I was using Pinesol at that time. What cleaner are you using? I will look it up for you.
A chemical free home is just as important for them as it is for us, they are exposed to harmful chemicals and toxins that cause allergies, skin issues, low energy, breathing problems and sometimes worse things.
Home work; Get rid of all the plug ins and switch to Thieves cleaner. I promise you everyone in the house will notice a difference.
#8 I will go through some of the oils in your starter kit and how to use them with your babies. Please know I would not use or recommend any other brand for animals. You have to be confident in the purity.
If you don't have yours yet, ping the person that invited you here today. You are going to want to get hooked up!
You must have seen all the awful posts about animals getting sick using essential oils? Let me tell you a secret. The oils they are using aren't pure. There is no standard on what get's labelled 'pure'. The oils you get from the store might say "pure essential oil" but codex states that the ingredients only need to be 5% pure oil, the rest of the 95 % can be anything (alcohols, fillers, synthetics, perfumes, water)
#9 whats your dog bed smell like?
Remembering that laundry is the #1 household toxin, its worth considering Thieves laundry detergent for your dogs bed.
Please, Please, Avoid fabreze. I beg you.
There are studies that have shown that the chemical sin fabreze negatively impact the livers of our pets.
If its stinks try this:
In an 4 oz pray bottle add 10-15 drops of purification and fill with water.
Spray over pets bedding. Bada Boom!
#19 When I use Panaway on my knees or ankles, Magoo will go nuts!! He's so funny. He uses his teeth to take up all the scent he can. The weird thing is he's been doing this for years and just a few months ago we discovered he has arthritis. Smart kitty going for the panaway. So now he has his old man blend which includes valor, panaway and copiaba that we apply to his hips.
If your dog is super active and needs some muscular support, pan away is a great option. Again, depending on the size of your baby, dilute it.
# 25 Rain drop in a bottle: (this is the recipe I use for Goo and Belle) Take four drops of oregano, thyme, basil, wintergreen, marjoram, cypress and peppermint and place in a 30 ml or one ounce bottle. Fill the rest of the bottle with V-6 vegetable oil blend or base oil and gently mix by rocking the bottle back and forth. Apply six drops to the spine from the base of the sacrum to the shoulders and feather stroke the oil into the back three times. Do this one to three times during this session.
You can add additional oils based on what you think you may need for physical or emotional well bing. Add a max of 3.
Copiaba, Digize, Heli, Myrrh, Black Spruce
We add copiaba and Digize to ours. Its not like it will hurt if they dont need it for a particular rain drop. If you want to add emotional oils, add the one they chose. (remember that video?)
#26 How often?
For your babes that NEED it, do a rain drop every day for 3 days. Keep your eyes on them and make sure they have plenty of water to drink. The rain drop will find toxins to exit and they have to get flushed out. Just keep fresh water out and make sure they are drinking it.
After 3 days go once every other day for a week.
Then go to once a week.
Magoo is on a once a week routine
Belle is on a as needed basis.
#27 What supplements can you give to your dogs and cats?I
If there is only one, go for Ningxia red and stay consistent. Animals need antioxidants too and can benefit from whole food nutrients at a cellular level.
Belle gets Ningxia red over her food at lunch time every single day (about half a capful). I want her to get the goodness of antioxidants too! Note!! Don't give it to a puppy with supper at 8pm unless you want to stay up late!
Magoo had Pan Leuk as a kitten and has had Feline Herpes since and his yes have a goopy discharge. He's also been having some impacted anal glands in the past and the base of his tail felt weak. (like when you pet a cat and their tail does vertical) He's on a raw diet (made me yours truly) BUT I have been giving him NXR every day. His tail is better and his eyes are clear!! I have to give it to him in a syringe as he's not a fan of it in his food. You could put it on their feet to lick off if that works for you, but it won't work if you have white carpet,
Both Belle and Goo get omegagize every day (I mix it in with their food) and when I feel like Belle is having a growth spurt, I will add the powder of half a sulfurzyme in her food once a day.
Your kit isn’t just oils, you get that right?
- Emotional Health information
- What to do when you learn Laundry is the #1 house hold toxin
- What to do when you learn the average women wears 500 chemicals per day and 80 of them before breakfast
- How cleaning products are impacting hormone health for generations
- How to combat the flu every year… naturally
- How to use natural products with every family member. 2 and 4 legged!
- How to prevent all kinds of things
- Where to go for other info!
- How to live the healthiest you!
- Let’s help you get your central nervous system in check to stop firing the sympathetic nervous system. The best oils to do that are those high in Sesquiterpenes: Cedarwood, Rose, Sandalwood, Spikenard, Palo Santo, Lavender, Tsuga, . Get them on you! Inhale them and as you exhale, let your shoulders drop and imagine releasing that emotion. Put these oils in a bath, in the diffuser and on the back of your neck several times a day. Do it with intention and deep breathing, it helps! As you do it, think about what calms your breathing, what brings you back to neutral. We have to bring the central nervous system into balance.. then we can address the emotions. (on a side note.. while your central nervous system is in freak out mode, you cannot learn. Your amygdala is hijacked and your ability to learn is turned off). Emotional Patterns and Triggers later K?
- Get alkaline as much as you can! AlkaLime® is a precisely-balanced alkaline mineral complex formulated to neutralize acidity and maintain desirable pH levels in the body. Infused with lemon and lime essential oils and organic whole lemon powder, AlkaLime also features enhanced effervescence and biochemic cell salts for increased effectiveness. A balanced pH is thought to play an important role in maintaining overall health and vigor.
- Multigreen capsules are a great option too. MultiGreens™ is a nutritious chlorophyll formula designed to boost vitality by working with the glandular, nervous, and circulatory systems.* MultiGreens is made with spirulina, alfalfa sprouts, barley grass, bee pollen, eleuthero, Pacific kelp, and therapeutic-grade essential oils. Will add additional help to balance that acid
- Get some calcium! MegaCal™ is a wonderful source of calcium, magnesium, manganese, and vitamin C. MegaCal supports normal bone and vascular health as well as normal nerve function and contains 207 mg of calcium and 188 mg of magnesium per serving.
- Get some enzymes! Essentialzymes-4 is a multi-spectrum enzyme complex specially formulated to aid the critically needed digestion of dietary fats, proteins, fiber, and carbohydrates commonly found in the modern processed diet. The dual time-release technology releases the animal- and plant-based enzymes at separate times within the digestive tract, allowing for optimal nutrient absorption
- Don’t forget #1
- Take a Probiotic. Life 9 is all you need. Best to take at night. the MightyPro are awesome if travelling or can’t be compliant with a pill, They are formulated for kids, but are in a pouch so easy to throw in your purse to go.
- Other ways to quickly help release a stuck sympathetic nervous system are:
- Use the Cleansing Trio of Enxymes, ICP and Comfortone to move all that sludge out.